Strafe Design offers financing for your order through Affirm. Get a fixed, monthly payment with rates from 0-36% APR!*
How do I sign up for Affirm?
There are two ways to sign up for Affirm:
- Create an Affirm account at www.affirm.com/account in just a few easy steps; or
- Select Affirm as your payment method while checking out with any Affirm online merchant partner.
What is required to have an Affirm account?
To sign up for Affirm, you must:
- Be 18 years or older (19 years or older in Alabama or if you’re a ward of the state in Nebraska).
- Provide a valid U.S. or APO/FPO/DPO home address. Buy with Affirm is not currently available to Iowa or West Virginia residents.
- Provide a valid U.S. mobile number to receive SMS texts.
- Provide your full name, email address, date of birth, and the last 4 digits of your social security number to help us verify your identity.
Are there any interest or fees associated with Affirm loans?
Affirm loans vary between 10% and 36% APR simple interest (0% APR is offered at select merchants). The corresponding finance charge is the only fee associated with an Affirm loan - we don’t charge late fees, service fees, prepayment fees, or any other hidden fees. We strive always to be more transparent and fair than any other form of financing.
What are my payment options?
When you make a purchase of $100 or more with Affirm, you can pay over 3, 6, or 12 months. For purchases between $50.00–$99.99, you can pay over 3 or 6 months. Select merchants may offer different terms, including a 30-day payment option for purchases under $50. See our cost calculator to learn more.
Do I have a credit limit with Affirm?
Unlike a credit card, Affirm is not a revolving line of credit. While customers can take out multiple Affirm loans at once, each Affirm loan application is evaluated separately as a closed-end transaction.
Does Affirm perform a credit check?
Yes, when you first create an Affirm account, we perform a ‘soft’ credit check to help verify your identity and determine your eligibility for financing. This ‘soft’ credit check will not affect your credit score.
If you decide to buy with Affirm, your loan and payments may affect your credit score.
Is my personal information secure with Affirm?
Yes, protecting your personal information is very important to us. We encrypt sensitive data including Social Security numbers. We also maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your information. We do not sell or rent your information to anyone.
*Your rate will be 0% APR or 10–36% APR based on credit, and is subject to an eligibility check. For example, a $300 purchase might cost $27.08/mo over 12 months at 15% APR. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required.